Pyramid Lake Hosted Fly-Fishing Trip
$1295.00 includes 4 night stay and 3 days of fishing, meals and lodging included
*To book, please email email@example.com for details
“Land of the GIANTS” – world-record Cutthroat Trout
Are you ready to hook the largest trout you have ever had on the end of a flyrod?
All the rumors you have heard are true. You can have a 20+ fish day, standing on a ladder, in a huge lake, with good buddies! Oh, and the chances of landing a 15lb trout are increasing every season. In the 18-19 season many stories of 25lb fish in the net were circling the campfire. A “bucket-list trip” you won’t want to miss!!
-Jason Mattick, Reno, NV- Host & Risen Fly Fishing Ambassador
• Arrive at Reno/Tahoe Airport.
• Check in to cabins at Pyramid Lake
-guests are responsible for transportation to cabins. Rent a car or Uber.
Once at the Lake, Jason will shuttle the group to the different fishing locations.
• 5pm: Hosted Cocktails and appetizers- Meet and greet.
• 6pm: Tri-Tip BBQ – salads, rolls, fruit, dessert.
(select beer and water will always be available- if you want other drinks, please bring)
• 8pm- Gear check and set-up – prep for early morning start
• 5am: wake-up call: light eats and coffee available
• 5:30am: Gear check and load shuttle to AM fishing location
▪ Those that miss wake-up calls will know the location and can drive there on their own when their head clears…
• 6am: flies hit the water **law says fishing can start one-hour before sunrise. Sunrise is 7am. A great bite is from this time through about 2 hours after the sun hits the lake.
• 9am: Shore breakfast (breakfast burritos, yogurt, granola, fruit, coffee, water)
• Fishing on- we stay. If not, we move or relax at camp.
• Lunch- sack lunches prepared to grab in the AM before we leave. Cooler of water and beers available during day.
• Snacks available
• Fishing concludes one hour after sunset. The evening bite can be really good too!
• 8pm: Dinner – Tues: spaghetti Wed: Tacos Thurs: Crosby’s Lodge
• Breakfast- grab and go food available
• Check out of Cabins
• Depart out of Reno/Tahoe Airport
* Ladders will be provided. A gear list will be
sent upon booking.
Checkout Monday moring